Sembmarine SLP not only provides new build platforms, its Offshore Group also carries out modifications to existing (brownfield) offshore facilities in any location worldwide.
Sembmarine SLP’s many years of experience of brownfield work includes, but is not limited to:
- Riser hook-up, modifications and repair, PD 8010 testing and commissioning, hot-taps
- Rig interface and de-interface, supply of bridging equipment, ESD interface panels and associated equipment
- Structural, piping and E&I modifications
- Well hook-ups and new flow-lines
- Destruct work-scopes and package removal
- Installation of new packaged equipment such as Proppant packages, Methanol Booster Pump Skids, Corrosion Injection Skids
- Assistance to drilling operations during interventions and work-overs
- Conductor guides and supports
- Xmas Tree replacement
- Vent system modifications and repairs
- Hydraulic Power Unit (HPU) installation, modifications and repairs
- Generator replacement
- Control system updates
- Helideck modifications, upgrades and replacements
- Lifeboat testing and repairs
- Crane load testing and repairs
As part of any Brownfield Modification Project, Sembmarine SLP carries out all of the required project functions such as project management, engineering, procurement, onshore fabrication, compliance, construction planning and management and execution of the actual work on the offshore facilities.
Key to the success of the project is the development of the Construction Plan. The cornerstone of this is the development of the Construction Workpack. The Construction Workpack comprises of task specific jobcards with cross referenced task risk assessments, toolbox talk record sheets, material lists per jobcardLOLER compliant rigging studies, lift plans and daily allocation sheets to record the actual hours offshore. Jobcard hours are progressed daily against the project schedule to provide real progress and productivity reporting.