Offshore Services Group
With our unparalleled experience in the oil and gas industry, Sembmarine SLP’s skilled Offshore Team offers a first rate support service. The Offshore Services Group becomes involved from the early stages of contract award for any project (be it greenfield or brownfield) identifying the work-scope and generating the construction work-packs.
This allows us to build up a complete picture and a high level plan identifying all necessary man-hours, trade splits, materials and activities necessary to complete the offshore work-scope. Our highly skilled, in-house labour is then used to facilitate the works offshore.
A brief overview of our service capabilities are as follows:
- Hook-up and commissioning
- Riser hook-up, PD 8010 testing and commissioning
- Rig interface and de-interface, supply of bridging equipment, ESD interfaces, etc
- Structural, piping and E&I modifications (brownfield and greenfield)
- New flow-lines
- Destruct work-scopes and package removal
- Installation of new packaged equipment such as Proppant Skids (De-sanders)
- Deck, grating and handrail repair and replacement
- Assistance to drilling operations during interventions, work-overs and conductor guides
- Supports, Xmas tree replacement, vent system modifications and repairs, hot-taps, etc
- Hydraulic power unit modifications and repairs (new drawer units, etc)
- Control system updates
- Helideck modifications, upgrades and replacements
- Lifeboat testing and repairs
- Crane load testing and repairs
- Offshore surveys
Once the work starts offshore, our Supervisors report back to the office daily with a full update of expended productive and non-productive hours, completed activities and so on. This information is fed back into the electronic work-pack and planning tool, giving real-time progress reporting capability.