Offshore Accommodation Module and Living Quarters (LQ)
With over 40 years of worldwide project experience, Sembmarine SLP has become the EPC partner of choice for high quality, cost effective modular offshore accommodation solutions.
From small 20-man Living Quarters (LQ) right through to a luxurious 250-man offshore hotel complex and an 874-man accommodation barge, our vast experience ensures that we are able to provide the highest possible standards and specification within the design brief. We operate a construction method which is safe, efficient and uses fewer simultaneous trades during the build process to ensure interface conformity from FEED through to installation and hook-up. Internal cabin modules are also utilised to reduce the onsite construction schedule during fit-out and services installation.
Our adaptable offshore accommodation module features:
- Light and cost efficient weight design
- High specification and levels of completion
- Horizontal section construction methods
- Reduced risk of potential safety incidents
- Ergonomically designed living space
- State of the art recreation areas
- Single or double cabin modules with integrated wet rooms
- Cantilevered helideck option
- Long design life guarantee
- Blast and fire rating protection
Many of the offshore accommodation modules in the UKCS built by Sembmarine SLP have been in use for over 20 years, and are still in excellent condition.