1) Essential server-side cookies are used to ensure the site runs smoothly. This includes ensuring you are served with the correct page content, helping navigation and remembering what pages you have previously visited, etc.
3) Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on activity for our operators to support the provision of other services related to internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data it holds.
Information about disabling/enabling cookies
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. The ‘Help’ function within your browser should tell you how. However, you may not be able to use all the features of our site if cookies are disabled. For further information about how to turn cookies on and off in your browser, view the relevant Help page for your browser using the links below:
For further more information about cookies visit the About Cookies website.
1. Sembmarine SLP is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received in accordance with data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain the personal information we collect and how it may be used.
2. We ask for your name and address when you use our Contact Us form.
We may keep a record of your correspondence or comments, including Personally Identifiable Information, in a file specific to you. We use this information to help us provide better service in the event you contact us again.
3. We use your personal information to reply to you or keep you updated with relevant Sembmarine SLP news. We only contact you with your consent.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
5.We follow strict security procedures for the storage and disclosure of information that you have given to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with UK data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information, except when you are specifically, and knowingly, providing it. You can remove your personal details by contacting us at email@example.com at any time.
Latest Case studies
In September 2015 Sembmarine SLP was awarded the contract to carry out the construction of the Power Generation Module (PGM) and Bridge Links for the Maersk Oil Culzean project development in the North Sea.
The offshore facility has been designed, engineered, procured and constructed in Sembmarine SLP’s Lowestoft yard and includes suction bucket technology, a first for an offshore substation in UK waters. Part of Statoil’s £1.5 billion Dudgeon Offshore Wind Farm project to power more than 410,000 UK homes, the structures have been designed to meet exacting specifications.